As Per “B. Pharmacy Course Regulations 2014”
- Candidate shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects individually.
- “However, the students possessing 10+2 qualification from non-formal and non-class rooms based schooling such as National Institute of Open Schooling, open school systems of States etc. shall not be eligible for admission to B.Pharm Course.”
- Any other qualification approved by thePharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations. Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
As Per “ER 2020”-
- A pass in 10+2 examination (science academic stream) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the above examination